Friday, December 16, 2005

Whittaker Case: Why won't it end?!

I honestly thought that this event was over, until today, finding out that it still lives on...it frustrates me so much! What is the real answer behind this! From what I see and hear, that girl honestly in a technical form, killed herself. She could have been living to this very day if she wasn't making stupid decisions! My comments on this topic may seem apathetic, but people takes things out of proportion...I mean they make this case seem like the end of the world when surely there are many of the same things going on everywhere, just because she was a rich child, and could go beyond her boundaries and to me test what nature can actually do to you, and with that she payed the ultimate price. Teenagers need to gain some intellegence before they those consequences happen, I don't plan on being one of those people, I want to live life to the fullest!

No comments: