Monday, September 18, 2006

Falling Behind?

Life for me right now is beginning to get complicated, with this past year of so many people moving away, and me starting college, it hasn't occured to me until now, but am I losing touch with everyone, am I truly falling behind? I don't know how to stay connected with people anymore and as I grow older I lose so much focus. I thought I had a dramatic change about myself, but sometimes I wonder if it was just a temporary change that I thought could change my whole perspective on life. I look at pictures of people, pictures of fun times they spent together doing something meaningful, and I realize that I don't have pictures like that which means that I'm probably doing something wrong. I don't want to be the person who looks at other peoples pictures and wish that I was in it too, I want to be the person who gets to have memories of great times I had with others. Is this another situation that requires some time to accomplish?

No comments: