Sunday, September 04, 2005

Hurricane...a sign of faith? or misfortune?

With the events going on in New Orleans, the area as we all know it is devastated beyond what we can only see on television. Is this testing to see if the people living there have enough faith to make it through or is it just an unfortunate event? I think that this might help people build stronger faith and sometimes devastation is the only way to bring about stronger faith. Other times when people say that God was responsible for the hurricane, I think of it more of Satan's work instead, since he is evil and likes to make people's lives miserable. What do you think?

2 comments:

Casey DeNobriga said...

I think that they pissed God off by living off the government with all their children on welfare.

Call me a republican, but I don't believe in welfare, it reminds me of communism.

Jesse said...

Very interesting. I'm not to big on political situations, so I wouldn't know much on that kind of stuff.