Friday, October 21, 2005

People are big critics!

Yesterday was the portfolio fair, I was confident that I could do it. I make it to the first interview, of course mistakes are found right off the bat, but he doesn't make me feel bad about it. The next interviewer was great I got all perfect marks. The last interviewer was a butt head, first he looks at my transcript and sees that I took Spanish I and II and starts speaking to me in Spanish, thinking I would be able to respond I explain to him that I haven't practiced the language for months, he docks points off my score then he for some reason didn't give me an excellent score for my outfit, but gives my brother an excellent score and we both wore suits. That man made me so angry for his unjust scores. I know I'm better than what he rated me!

No comments: