Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Can this be explained?

I'm going through another episode of emotional disturbances. I randomly get angry, and my nerves are out of control at times..I think I might know some of the problems, one of which happens to be me making a totally bad person of myself by thinking someone has something against me, and the reason for his actions is that he doesn't talk to people he doesn't know, and I kinda went a little overboard with his actions before I knew the reason why...other reasons could be school, and still missing people. I pray that God will ease some of these worries and thoughts from my memory as it is only a major hindrance to me. I hope to someday solve some of these problems in the near future, and apologize for anything I have said ( or emailed) to a certain individual. God has a plan for me and it's a good one, but it sounds like it will take some time to discover what his plan is.

No comments: