Sunday, February 12, 2006

Dreams


It is said that some people stay young because they have a very active imagination. I honestly think this is very true, I myself have a very broad imagination. What makes things even better is when an adult has a broad imagination, my reasons for this opinion is because adults that don't have broad imagination are usually very uptight and boring, possibly more grumpy than those who can have fun. People I know of that are prime examples of fun are Youth Ministers, they keep in touch with us youth, which keeps them acting young and basically in touch with what is happening in our generation making them great influences over many other adults. With all this in mind I'm going to give a definition of Dream that I think it stands for.

Desire
Reflection
Enchanting
Active
Memorable

If people don't have an imagination, their lives will probably be more dark and gloomy, but with an imagination, they will be so much happier.

No comments: