Thursday, April 20, 2006

Bonfire, The Place To Meet New People

Today at the Kenney's house a bonfire was held. They used a dead tree to make the fire, and we ate hot dogs, pie, and some type of fruit salad stuff. I met a lot of new people from Marshall and some old ones. The people were Japanese students and the NorWay Church Youth Campus Minister, he seems like a really nice guy, but acts sort of backwards, and I couldn't start a conversation for some reason. I was told that he will hunt me down when I come to college, lets see if that really happens, it will be interesting. I think it's great to meet new people, you learn things you never knew before, or you just get to say you met someone that day, who knows, I might make a ton of friends when I get to college! Geez...I still have like 3 weeks or so of High School left...WHEN WILL IT END!!!!

No comments: