Saturday, April 01, 2006

We all have our opinions on life.

Two days ago, I was talking online with a person, and it was sort of a personal discussion, and usually personal discussions are dealt with differently than a normal chat, but this one ended up being a big war and had many disputes. This person tends to think that she is more in touch with the world than I do, she may have done more important things in life so far, but tearing my esteem and life apart by saying I don't know what life really is just takes someone like me to a whole other level of anger. People who think because they have done something big in their life are a lot more wise than me are at the biggest fault, to me that shows they have a lot of growing up to do(especially those who are only 2 or 3 years older than me), as everyone on this planet does, but these people especially. We all dwell on something that isn't positive sometimes, if we didn't then we wouldn't truly be human. Humans are inperfect beings, and everything isn't always smelling as pretty as a rose.

No comments: