Sunday, May 22, 2005

It will be my time soon...

After watching today's senior banquet, I see myself up there, well not up there speaking infront of everyone, but just graduating and getting myself into a whole new world! When I heard that it will be hard to fill the shoes of the seniors of this year, I thought to myself, I may not make the cut, but there are others who can. I'm just glad to be getting close to the end of the beginning! I know I wasn't much of an influence to anybody, but that doesn't matter to me, my goal wasn't to be someone I know I can't be, my goal was, well actually I don't truly know my goal. If there was someone I influenced I don't know what I did or how I did it, and I want to know whom I influenced, as a means of proof of something special in my life. Till my day comes all I can do is wait and work my way to the end.

No comments: