Sunday, May 15, 2005

What does life mean to you?

Does life truly have a really nice meaning? Or is it just a word that corresponds to how people make it. I can't say it is just a really nice meaning, since it doesn't mean that much to me. I understand things much better now than I did before, but some of the realities I understand now are very amusing to me, and sometimes throws an obstacle in my path, sometimes that obstacle is so big, that I can't get around it by myself, or at least I don't think so. If you know what these kind of mixed feelings are like then you know the hardships and pain that I'm going through and truly in my opinion it could make me stronger in the long run. This just might be a work of God testing me on my emotional path and it has been a hard path to take.

No comments: