Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Who Will Be The Next American Idol?




I'm currently viewing tonights final episode, and I vote all on Taylor, he seems to have his head on straight and his morals seem pretty strong as well. My reasons for this is how that skank singing with him forced his hand on her hip, and he instantly removes it from that general area. The reason for not voting on Katharine is that she doesn't really seem to have as much emotion and fun with her songs. The nerd who couldn't sing was so funny on stage and it got really funny when Clay appeared. This show truly is good for people, you just got to have some talent to get somewhere.








Post who you think should win or should have won!

Update:
The Winner is Taylor Hicks! My predictions are so awesome, my greatest congrats to Taylor on his win!

No comments: