Thursday, January 26, 2006

Nothing Without Christ

I was like a blind man on a road that led nowhere just an empty-hearted beggar in desperate need of help I was poor in spirit, but he was rich in love I was down to nothin' when he came to lift me up now I will never let myself forget all he has done how he came and rescued me and where he brought me from..

Chorus:
I am nothing without christ, he is everything to me he's the reason that I live, he is my only need I know I couldn't make it throughone day without jesus in my life I am nothing, nothing without Christ.

There is nothing good in me that did not come from him nothing I could boast of that he did not give from the moment I cried out to him to heal my troubled soul he welcomed me with open arms, said all that's mine is yours now I will never let myself forget all he has done how he came and rescued me and where he brought me from..

Bridge:
Like a wave without a seashore or a kingdom with no king without jesus in my life, I know I wouldn't be complete..

Chorus(2x)

I loved this song when I first heard it. I think it has such a powerful meaning to it.

No comments: