Sunday, January 29, 2006

A Spiritual Boost

Today's Praise Everywhere activity at Dunbar was the BEST of all the others I have been to. Jake did an excellent job with his sermon, it opened many doors in my heart, that I had to think about and in ways I started seeing things a little more differently. Georges sermon, it just touched my heart, because when I see people suffering to such a degree, I wish I could help them and there always seems to be nothing I can do. The food was awesome as usual, and I met some new people, I'm still pretty shy at meeting people, but I feel I'm getting better at it. I wish it was a little longer than what it was, because when I'm there I always feel a great peace of mind from the harshness of the real world, it's like a very minute piece of heaven is here and then goes. The next piece of heaven is Winterfest!!! I can't wait for that awesome day to come!

3 comments:

Toney Stowers said...

It was a great evening but you left out the best part. The young people! There would be no youth ministers or youth nights without you guys.

Jesse said...

Hehe, your right Toney, but I was speaking from a perspective in a deeper essense, which is I think described in the post above this one.

Jesse said...

By the way Toney, I checked out your profile and you have so many views, where are you sending your blog to? I wish I had 714 views hehe.