Thursday, January 05, 2006

Power of Love


I'm sure your first views from the title make it seem like the song, but there is so much more meaning to love than what that song states. When I was young I thought of love as something so simple and sometimes didn't know what it was, but as I grew older, I realized that love is more than just what your parents give you..it's what others give as well. I really never started feeling love from anyone until the latter part of last year, and it was a wave of fresh air, when I was going through troubled times. I finally feel apart of my youth group more than ever now, possibly because I have Seniority, but how I found those feelings probably doesn't matter, it's the fact that it finally happened, and it grows stronger everyday. This is what I would call a spiritual family...

No comments: